North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Hexies and more

The weather here in North Carolina has been beautiful and better now that the temperatures are lower. I have my house open and fans running.  The kitties sure do like it.  I had screens installed in the main area and it's a constant battle to see who gets by the screen door.

I have started a new hexi project.  So far so good.


I have started a tulip garden.  Yes I know one block has a lead turned the wrong way.


Speaking of beautiful my yard is fabulous with something blooming all the time.












2 comments:

  1. Your yard looks lovely! I like your hexies - and your tulip garden. It took me a minute to find the leaf going the wrong way - LOL. I'd be tempted to leave it in for my "one of these is not like the others" - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....I just love your garden pictures and hexies

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.