North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Freebies

At guild the other day I picked some blocks in a bag off the free table.  I squared them up and put them together.  It will make a nice child’s quilt.

And Temecula has a Christmas churn dash that is adorable.  I made a few blocks today.  They are 3.5 unfinished.  I did the Christmas sew along a few years ago and loved it.

Blogger arranged my pictures wrong.



2 comments:

  1. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!
    mcafee.com/activate
    mcafee.com/activate
    Norton.com/setup
    office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.