North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Progress

 I have been steadily busy every day sewing.  For my sons new quilt I rented machine time as my table was not big enough.  The quilt is a king size.  The backing is a Finding Dory fabric and I think he will get a kick out of it.  There are plenty of sharks.


The next two pictures are of love quilts made from blocks that someone put on the free table at quilt quilt.  Fast and fun and some child will love them.



2 comments:

  1. Your son will love his quilt. Beautiful. So nice of you to rescue the blocks that were left. They are happy now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really great scrap quilt for your son.
    I think it is a fun challenge to take someone else's cast-offs and make an appealing and useful quilt from them. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.