North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, November 15, 2019

Dashing through the Snow

Here is my progress on Dashing through the Snow quilt top.  How is it that I have a double design wall but I still use the floor?  Maybe old habits are hard to break....

I don’t know how big I will make this quilt.  It will be at least lap size.



Lucy snoozing next to me.


A Love quilt for donating. 


2 comments:

  1. Nice work on both. Those bears with the plaid are really cute. Someone will get a lot of enjoyment out of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Churn Dash Christmas quilt is so sweet. Wish I had been able to do the Temecula SAL.
    The Teddy Bear quilt will be loved by a child. Great fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.