North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Interwoven I and others

I have been busy here in my mountain home. Recently I quilted Interwoven I made by Kitty from A Left Handed Quilter.  I used flannel for the backing to make it extra cost.




Here is the container holding all my MAM blocks.  I don’t think I will run out in the near future. 







4 comments:

  1. Ooh - I had forgotten about that one! It looks lovely - and I love the flannel backing! It will surely keep someone warm! Your MAM blocks look yummy - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that woven look.
    You sure do have a lot of those blocks made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your MAM a blocks. The interwoven pattern is interesting. When I searched for it, I found Interwoven Quilt Pattern by Lo & Behold Stitchery which is very different. Do you know who designed it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth - the pattern is actually called "Interweave" and is designed by Marious Carter - Tonga Treats - Timeless Treasures - Broome Street Patterns. Here's the link - but I think you may have to do a "cut and paste" -

      https://ttfabrics.com/project/treat-stripjr-interweave/

      Delete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.