North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, October 7, 2019

Progress...

I have my long arm back from the spa and she is purring pretty.  I am trying to get caught up.

This Christmas quilt started out as Christmas blocks on the free table at a guild.  I added to it and will donate as a love quilt.


A QOV and I think it is the last one from SC.



This top has been around a long time. Time for it to go as a quilty hug. I know that someone will get comfort from it.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome work...someone will adore those quilts and wear them to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love to see the wonderful quilts you create and donate. Lovely glamor shots, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The QOV is really nice. The quilting on it adds a lovely texture.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.