North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, October 21, 2019

A Quilty Hug

I made a Quilty Hug and sent to a friend who had undergone some heart surgery and also has thyroid cancer. I hope this quilt comforts her as she recovers. I have hundreds of MAM mile a minute quilt blocks. This quilt and a king size did not even make a dent in the pile. Blogger chose the picture order, ugh.






Those ginormous blocks are part of a retaining wall being built to handle sediment run off.

4 comments:

  1. Those quilts are totally awesome! I love mile-a-minute blocks...the perfect quilt to help someone get well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. They look so comforting. Scrap quilts are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2FA setup error in Binance account
    Every service deals with pros and cons, so is the case with Binance. These users might face severe problems with 2fa setup and errors in Binance account. The best way to handle such this errors, you can always knock the door of the elite customer executive who are ever ready to resolve your issue. All you have to do is dial Binance support number and get the best-suitable and accessible remedies of your issues instantly in precise manner. The customer experts are master in their field and can easily fix all the complex issues in no time in trouble free manner.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.