North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Temecula quilt

https://temeculaquiltco.blogspot.com has had a few quilt alongs this past year. Most recently was tiny Christmas Tree. Mine is now a flimsy. So cute.

This one is a love quilt for a child.

The other Temecula Christmas quilt along was these churn dashes.  I plan on adding the borders so it can be moved off the design wall.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing such fun things...you certainly get a lot done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Temecula tree turned out very well.
    And I adore the churn dash quilt in Christmas colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.