North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, December 30, 2019

Temecula Tiny Tree

I have finished my Temecula Tiny Tree. All I need is a label. My embroidery machine is on the fritz so there might be a new one in progress. I stitched in the ditch all the blocks. I did angled lines on the sides of the tree. Overall I am very happy with the results.

4 comments:

  1. That's a cute way to use some sampler blocks - thanks for sharing! Hope you have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been tiring my hair out trying to get good points on the side of my tree. I love love LOVE that you just chopped them off. Hope you don't mind if I steal your idea. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree turned out lovely! Very happy and with the reindeer dancing below like presents. I'm still adding stitches to mine. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.