North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Love Quilts

 I delivered many love quilt yesterday.  About half were ready for giving (washed and dried) and the other half needed binding.  There are other quilters who are able to bind.  Such a good feeling. 

Blogger decided to arrange them and I am ok with that.








I quilted one yesterday and have another to quilt today, so I will be having fun in the studio after this posts.  It is a rainy Saturday, perfect for piddling around in the studio.  Have fun and stay safe!  🐸

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your quilts!! Piddling and frittering are some of my favorite pastimes - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love it when quilts are washed and have such a lovely texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids that get these will love them! I agree piddling is good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.