North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, August 27, 2020

One More Comfort Quilt

 And then the quilting on the QOVs will begin. 





I did do some freshening in the studio. I recovered both of my wool mats with fresh new heavy duty fabric. Looks so much better. 



And the new....





I have been working on some string blocks for mindless sewing and have amassed quilt a few.  Only a few more colors and I will have a top to put together. Stay safe everyone!  🐸

4 comments:

  1. The quilt is beautiful and love the quilting. I never thought to cover my wool mat. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilting looks great. And now I am thinking about covering my wool mat also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comfort quilt is wonderful--love that fan quilting! My wool mat cover is looking kind of disgusting too. I made it like a pillowcase so I can wash it but it's probably time to make a fresh one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt turned out wonderful. The quilting is fabulous! Where did you get your wool mats? I have not bought one and would not have thought to cover it, but that does make sense.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.