North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

A Slow Return

 Some of you may have noticed me not being as active as normal.  That is because I was enduring a severe case of colitis. I am on the mend currently and it feels good to be better.

I’ve mostly done small quilts, here are a few.








Blogger chose the order again.



Yesterday I quilted a T Shirt quilt that was extra large. I will show it’s picture after the client receives it this weekend. 

Lucy snuggling between pillows, so cute.



8 comments:

  1. It's good to hear that you're feeling better! LOVE your quilts - and Lucy is cute - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy has the look of a very contented cat. All your quilts are lovely; such an array of fabulous fabrics to be seen in each one. I am glad that you are beginning to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have been busy, in spite of being sick. Glad to see you back. I am so sporadic lately myself that I don't realize who else is missing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are better and back at quilting. Nice job on all three.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear you are feeling better and continue to be well.
    Lucy is such a cute cat and a good friend to have when you don't feel well.
    great backs on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy to hear that you are on the mend.
    The only way I can get my pictures in the order I want them is to upload them one at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not feeling well is exhausting; I am glad you are feeling better! It looks like you were able to sew during the times you were feeling a bit better which is always good therapy. Cute quilts! I look forward to seeing the t-shirt quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.