North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

More Updates

 More quilting has been happening here of late.

Two kids quilts were completed and turned in.





Two QOV tops quilted.






I dropped off five quilts for my Quilty Hugs mission.  That felt wonderful.

I met a women who teaches quilting to adults and kids and was accepting fabric.  I came home and boxed up two boxes of various precuts (my cuts), scraps and assorted things.  My studio now looks amazing without all that stuff laying about.  











8 comments:

  1. This is a great collection of community service quilts! I have the opposite fabric issue at the moment - a friend's neighbor begged her to find somebody to take her fabric and batting stash away, so now I need to sort through it and tuck it into what I have already. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You dropped off five and have four more ready to go - you are a busy little bee - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have certainly been busy. All quilts are fabulous. The recipients are going to love their quilts. Great you were able to offload all those leftovers to the lady who needed it. It's always a great feeling to clear out some stuff and have studio space back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on quilting all these quilts. Congrats on getting the studio cleaned up (even if it was in your plans). Bless your generous soul. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilts are all so pretty! You have been busy! Finding a new home for that fabric had to feel so good and make your space seem so much lighter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilts look great. Those will make some smiles, I am sure.

    What a joy to "clean up and give."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great contribution and if I could find someone like this I also would make healthy contribution

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always impressed to see how much love and goodness you spread with your quilts. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.