North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, January 17, 2022

Love Quilts Abound

 I have been chipping away at the pile of love tops waiting on me.  One by one I am slowly getting them done. My friend S came and picked up ten to bind. Yay!!!































That’s all for now.  I’m headed downstairs to load a quilt.  🐸







5 comments:

  1. My goodness! You kept yourself busy. Awesome job! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a marvel! All quilts are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. You are certainly keeping it going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful group of quilts! You have been working hard!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.