North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

I’m Late

 I didn’t post last weekend as I didn’t think I had enough content, not to mention I didn’t do all my Little 4.5 blocks till the last few days. I will have to redo the red, white and blue one as it is wrong. It may end up as part of the backing as interesting.


Call Me Crazy - addicting and so much fun.


And a small cross stitch finish. This is a freebie on the Silver Creek Samplers website. I did my own colors and love the finish.  The linen is a scrap of pinkish color in either 36 or 40 count.


In other news I finished my last BCG cancer treatment for my bladder today. I’m good until they start talking maintenance treatments ☹️

Hope everyone is having a great week and stitching up a storm!🐸


1 comment:

  1. Gosh, those blocks are tiny but fabulous. I'm so sorry you have had to go through cancer treatment and now there is "maintenance treatment" to endure. Please take care, Liz. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.