North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, February 27, 2023

Slacking Again

 Time just seams to escape me here lately. But let’s do an update. 

I finished my Chilhowie Mystery Quilt. Yay!  I absolutely love this quilt.




Next is my weekly Call me crazy block from sentimental stitches. 



And I have my Little 4.5 blocks also from sentimental stitches. 


I was away for the weekend and haven’t tackled my weekly blocks that came out Friday, so those will be completed today or tomorrow. 

Take time to stitch and relax. 🐸

3 comments:

  1. WOW - your quilt is beautiful - and your blocks are cute - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mystery quilt is a beauty! I am loving seeing your little blocks from Sentimental Stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Chilhowie Mystery Quilt is a triumph! It is so lovely. Those blocks are such tiny little pretties bursting with fantastic pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.