North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Busy as ever

Last weekend my husband I presented a QOV to hubs best friend. This quilt lay in the closet for months just waiting to be presented. Here is Rick looking and smiling at his quilt.


And while we are on the QOV subject there are still tickets available for Marianne and Mary Fons. They will be presenting two lectures and presenting QOV to a group of veterans. The event will take place at the armory in Columbia SC on September 20, 2014. I have tickets if you are interested for $60.00. This next picture is the one I will turn in that day.


All it needs is a label.

Update on my Benjamin Bigs quilt - I started on the border swag and am loving it. This is one of the long sides. Can't wait till I get some more color in it.


Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the Quilts of Valor!
    Are you needle turning that swag? Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be a special feeling to present a QOV to the recipient. Good luck with the Fons event.

    Love the border swag you have going for Biggs...

    You are very busy!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.