North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Big Fons Event

The Armory, Columbia SC. All decorated with patriotic quilts.








Door prizes galore.


Block drive.





Waiting to get in....


One of the silent auction items. There were three tables of items to bid on.


A different style quilt, all straight seems.


One group of many getting wrapped.








Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. How very cool to have the "Fons women" for this wonderful event. You can bet if I was closer I would have loved to support this.
    Some very pretty quilts--such a good work you do, Liz. I admire your tireless efforts with QOV!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.