North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Weekend Update

Friday our QOV group met and we had a lovely time. Kathy turned in this top made from kit scraps and other assorted pieces parts. Did she do great at designing?


This is my pieces parts quilt which I will turn in to the binding group.


The scrappy back shows all the feather quilting.


I delivered A T-Shirt quilt to Lynn. Lots of smiles... This one will go to Sharion.


Love that bold bright blue.


Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. So fun to create something meaningful from scraps (and T-shirts)! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some amazing quilts from pieces parts!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.