North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, September 15, 2014

QOV

I have been trying to catch up, clean up my sewing area (a never ending battle). So one of the items to finish was a quilt top that was made from QOV scraps that were left over from making kits.

It only needed borders sewn. Did that. Next let's get this top loaded so it can goto the binding group and out of my house. Woohoo!


Pieces and parts all made there way here.


Of course I was short using all one fabric so I split the beige fabric and inserted another, blue fabric. Even the back has a personality.


Friday found me in St Matthews making silent auction gift baskets and door prize baskets. There are fifty something baskets made up. THERE IS STILL TIME TO GET YOUR TICKET to see Marriane and daughter Mary for day of fun. The event will raise funds for QOV so we can make more and more quilts. I have tickets if you would like to get one $60.00.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Good work you are doing! Wish I was close enough to get a ticket and join you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is one of my favorites of the ones you have shared.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.