North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Round Four and Joy

It's day two of chemo round four and that means it was time to give joy.  The joy of giving quilty hugs in the form of a warm quilt.  I made two women very happy.

I forgot to get a picture of the finished quilts but you get the idea.





I also support our Knight Bee guild and there was two requests so I will be taking care of those.  I have one more quilt to give to tomorrow.  The recipient already knows.  At chemo the friends you make become part of your family.  Especially ones that are on the same therapy schedule.  🐸



1 comment:

  1. That is so nice of you to make the quilts and I know the recipient must get so much comfort knowing how much love and care you put into each one.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.