North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Operation Kid Comfort

Is a program where you receive everything you need to make a cute small quilt for a child whose parent is deployed. All the fabrics, pictures printed on fabric, backing, batting is included. You just need to assemble and finish. Honestly it didn't take me very long to complete the quilt. I would definitely do it again.  Maestro made sure it was done correctly.

For more information contact Danielle at diacono@asymca.org






And the scraps have been accumulating so it was time to make some pet beds.


1 comment:

  1. That is great the way they have the photos in the quilts.
    You are always doing nice things for others, Liz--even pets! :)

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.