North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Another Pretty One

I came home from work yesterday and was inspired to load a top and quilt it.  Started at five and was finished by 6:30pm.  This included sewing a backing together.







Happy Thanksgiving to all my blog friends.  You provide lots of inspiration and support and I thank you for that.   🐸





5 comments:

  1. Awesome quick finish. :) Happy Thanksgiving to you~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun and happy quilt!
    happy Thanksgiving to you -

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very fun quilt! I have made some like it and have plenty more 4 patches to sew together for another one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - and a VERY fast finish! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! - You provide us with lots of inspiration and support and we thank you for that - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.