North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, April 20, 2018

A Real Cutie

A blogging friend  alefthandedquilter recently sent me three quilts to enhance with free motion quilting.  Well I got one on the long arm this morning and played.  I left the fabric that was sewn on for attaching to the leader in the picture.  This made it very easy for me to attach to my red snappers (a clamping device for loading a quilt top).   🐸🐸🐸



2 comments:

  1. YES!! That's what he's supposed to look like!! I LOVE the curly swirls in his mane and I especially LOVE how you quilted his face - I never would have thought of doing that - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great texture you have added to this cute guy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.