North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

A Bag of Blocks

Yes another bag of blocks pulled out and sewn together.  I don't remember when I made these blocks.  They are cute though.  After sewing rows, I wanted a spot where your eye could rest a little.  I auditioned a few fabrics and favored the confetti on white but I picked that creamy yellow as it had the subtle movement I wanted.  Each row will have a strip of this fabric.  It will also encase the blocks.  It will be finished up as Quilty Hug.

My sewing time is limited as I get tired easily.  Just to do a little bit means the world to me.  Progress is progress.  Other than this sewing I have been hand appliqueing.

Enjoy🐸🐸🐸




3 comments:

  1. fun scrappy blocks to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have the deepest UFO closet. It just keeps giving (and so do you)!
    Your choice of the yellow adds to the playfulness of the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love to see four patches in different settings. This will be a comfort quilt for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.