North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Cats check out quilt





A rare picture of Tigger and Blackie in the SAME bed just chiling out. You can see Tigger in the background eyeing Blackie saying "this is MY BED".
Blackie and Sebastian checking out the finished quilt. I believe they gave it a thumbs up.
I have finished quilting all the love tops, bound them and am in the process of putting the labels on the back. So with that I have been trying to reduce my strings (a never ending process).
I have become so used to having quilts to bind that it is strange when there aren't any waiting for me. So I'll just make more.
Come back tomorrow for my newest Love Top and other updates.
Frog Quilter






1 comment:

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.