North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

UFO Braids, Love Quilts

The braid quilt on the left is one of two that I put together today. I quilted this one with swirls.

The UFO bin still has plenty in it. It doesn't look like I've even put a dent in it.....

Below is a love quilt, quilted with cranberry colored thread and feathers. I like the effect.


In other news my Bernina is in the shop. I probably overworked it. It was way overdue for servicing.
My Activa has been sewing beautifully and I'm thankful for a spare machine. I can't imagine being without a sewing machine.
Christmas is just around the corner so yesterday I sewed up some quick and easy presents.
Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. Liz, you must never be without a needle in your hand (or machine at your finger tips)! Your work looks beautiful. The scrappy quilts really have a special charm about them, don't they.

    Regards,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is just beautiful! I hope that you get your machine back soon!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the two scrap quilts you just finished. You can see how little fabric scrap quilts need. After I finished my Scrap Christmas and I still ahve load of scraps left. Hugs Natima

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.