North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Organizing...

A never ending task.... Here is the sorry state of a fabric shelf before...



And the after...



And... The colorful stacking bins from The Container Store. They hold my strings. The bin colors coordinate with strings in them.


I had hubs do the heavy lifting to put bed risers under the bed. This will give me some much needed space for storing quilts. Just love to make them, keep some and give some(ok a lot away).

Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. great job on the storage - love the quilt on the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice to get organized? Just wish things would stay that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...my bed it high without risers, but the space underneath it is still limited. (sigh) I did fold a lot of fabric last night.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.