North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, February 24, 2018

A Bag of Purple Scraps

Yes that's how this project go started.  I wanted to highlight the many different purple batik fabrics.  Well one thing led to another and here we are.  These are about 6.5 inches.  I don't know how big this top will end up but these are very relaxing and the combinations are endless.  🐸



Spring has arrived here in the south.  Our plum tree all bloomed out and lovely daffodils.







2 comments:

  1. I love those batik stars! Wish spring would arrive here, but it's a bit early for us - it must be wonderful to see flowers coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stars. I like the various looks you are creating with fabric choices

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.