North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Scrappy Blocks Top Progress

Yesterday I got the first borders sewn on.  For some reason I wanted to continue the darkness.  Maybe because I was going to add in some of my many 4 patches.  I'm really liking where this is going.  It will ne donated as a Quilty hug.  I have five ready to go, only need labels and a good wash.

A few weeks ago I posted about a wool pressing mat that I had bought from Walmart on line.  A few of you wanted my opinion on it.  Well I have used it a lot.  You can tell from the pictures just how much I like it.  No regrets at all on buying this mat.  Love it!




2 comments:

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.