North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Playing With My Toys

I love a lap cat and Maestro is one who likes to give me therapy.  So this is a common scene at my house.  Of course it is not always Maestro.  Currently I have Sebastian on upper thighs and Maestro laying on my lower legs.  Ahhhhh.

So on to playing with my toys.  I quilted two tops today and enjoyed it.  🐸




Mr Tale has join the effort. He lays right beside me with hip contact.




3 comments:

  1. ooo - love that backing! I was really in the mood for quilting today, but I was good and did the BOM work I was supposed to. Looks like you had some great feline company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more finishes is a good thing, for sure!
    That is great backing fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilts! I especially love the split squares quilt. In fact, I made a large one of those and will be gifting it to my brother & SIL for their 50th anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.