North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Next Steps with Hexi Blocks

I am closing in on having enough blocks for my hexi flowers.  I have started to trim them all to 7.25 and make a four patch the same size. I am loving how this is turning out.  The colors are truer in the first photo.  It seems very soothing and just as I pictured in my mind.




3 comments:

  1. I agree - it is very soothing - and the sentiment in that last photo is SO true - "A little sewing each day brings sunshine your way" - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great - love the different ways folks set their hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blocks between the hexies are a really nice touch. It looks great having the darker background behind the flowers, and those softer blocks between.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.