North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, August 31, 2019

WIPS

Have you ever looked around and seen multiple pile of projects that only need a little work to get them to the flimsy stage?  How did I get so many?

There are quite a few that will move to the ready to be quilted hanger.  I added some scrappy blocks around this one.


My tulip garden is growing slowly.

I now have a double design wall and love it.

I have designed a fall couch cover/quilt. Think candy corn and beautiful leaf colors.

Turkey tracks in red, pattern by Bonnie Hunter.

My hexi quilt that only needs the last border sewn on.

Maestro getting some lap time which I enjoy. There is nothing like a warm kitty on your lap to relax you!

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I have so many Saturday Samplers that just need the last block and the finishing blocks. I quit doing BOMs because I thought they were part of my problem. I moved from my LQS and haven't gone in a quilting store since. I have so many panels which I call UFOs because it doesn't take much to finish a panel, right?

    All of your quilts are lovely. I am sure they will be fabulous finishes real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I do have that problem--lol! I've been trying to finish things up before starting anything new, but it's so hard to not be distracted. Love all your projects, especially Turkey Tracks. I've always wanted to do one in blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I currently have way too many WIPs in various stages. Many of them are stashed away in storage boxes. I do hope to get some of them finished soon - hopefully before I jump into too many new projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so many great projects close to a finish.
    Wow--a double design wall! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm afraid to count how many I have. All your WIPS are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.