North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Stuck Inside

I’m sure most of you are as well.  I don’t mind being at home but dislike being told to.  Makes me want to go out.  It’s  ok I will survive. I am down to my last two rolls of toilet paper.  I didn’t check the bathroom downstairs. Maybe there is some there.

Like many of you I am staying busy getting small chores done.  Some have patiently waited.

In the studio I have been busy.  My Temecula Treasure Hunt is ready for borders.  Then it can be quilted which shouldn’t take long as it is a small quilt.  A nice lap quilt.

I have a bucket of cut off strips from quilts etc.  it was time to tackle it.  I divided it into male and female type fabrics.  I have seen all the female fabrics and cut the leftovers into 6.5 strips to add to the longer strips.

I’ll do the male tops another day.








These quilts to be, will make someone feel special and that does my heart good.



3 comments:

  1. Me, too - stuck inside like you - and doing chores. It's nice that we have quilting and our stashes and buckets of strips to keep us busy - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it! Such pretty scraps quilts; someone will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Temecula top. It really is a stunning collection of little blocks.
    You are so good at using your stash to make quilts for others who can use a quilty hug!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.