North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Squirrel

Recently I watched a U-Tube video by Lori Holt.  She has started a series of posts called Sew Your Stash. The first project was a pattern called cross roads.  Well I Just had to make it.  I have a bin FULL of two patch blocks.  It was easy to sew them up into four patch blocks.  I love it and it make a darling love (charity) quilt. After this posts I am going to stitch it together and add it to the ever growing pile of tops for quilting. 




6 comments:

  1. That is a pattern I have always wanted to make, but so far haven't accomplished it. I like the blue as your neutral. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I can see how the two bigger blocks are made I could certainly make one of those. (Like I need another project!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful quilte. LOVE the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! It will make a cute quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrappy and yummy. I am sure it will make a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.