North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, July 3, 2020

Busy at home

Busy at home doing chores.  It’s now around 2 pm and I’m done doing house stuff. I’ll head downstairs to the studio for some peaceful stitching of some kind.  

Some pictures of what blooming on my property in the mountains. 









My nine patches with the other blocks for Afternoon Delight. 


I started the Jolly Bar sew along with Pat Sloan and the fat quarter shop.  These are relatively short sew alongs. The first picture shows my starling blocks.  And a few leader and ender blocks. 



Here is the other sew along. I’m sure that these will be the corner blocks.


It will be quiet here as usual.  Nothing planned (like we could do anything anyway lol).

Stay safe and make sure to get some therapeutic sewing every day.  🐸

2 comments:

  1. Hardly anything but my roses are blooming, so it is fun to see all the color in your yard.
    Loving both of your colorful projects.
    Is the last project going to be all red/white?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers - and pretty blocks! - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.