North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

9 Patch Beauty and Sewcialites

 It’s finished and I thoroughly enjoyed the process.  I am looking forward to the star quilt along that Natalie Bonner will be doing.  Must get that top ready.









And Sewcialites sewing. 



I am doing the nine inch and three inch blocks.

Sew something today and soothe your soul!

7 comments:

  1. Your 9 Patch is indeed a beauty. The quilting turned out fabulously. My goodness, the tiny Sewcialites block is amazing. I will take your excellent advice and enjoy a little soothing stitching today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilting - and yes, soothing sewing is a MUST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nine patch looks great. So do your sewcialites blocks. I am doing the 9". Can't do those tiny ones! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a 9-patch quilt.
    Those Sewcialites blocks are looking really good--and you know that 3" one gets to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 9 Patch quilt is gorgeous! So, having both options available to you, would you prefer to do a project like this with curved rulers for each block or would you rather sew out each block design with your computer?

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.