North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, November 23, 2020

Quilting Update

 I have lost some quilting mojo as of late. That may be from not feeling well and/or my long arm being serviced or both. 

Did get my long arm Maxine back from the spa and she proceeded to have a connection issue with the USB ports. After help from A we determined that the circuit board is bad.  She got on the phone with HQ and a new one is on its way.  With shipping the way it is I might get it next Friday or not.  Anyway I can still quilt, using free motion so that is what I’ll be doing. Maybe some ruler work.

This one was done with the motors still engaged so not as smooth.  Some child will absolutely love it!  I finished sewing the binding down this afternoon.




And my latest Sewcialites Blocks:



6 comments:

  1. The sweet quilt with happy hearts will cause a child to smile. More great Sewcialites blocks. I hope your sewing mojo returns soon. Hopefully you will be happily quilting away on Maxine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know some sweet baby will just love that quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes medical issues and machine issues tend to slow most of us down considerably - And it can whack the mojo, making it hard to get started back. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better SOON - I agree with Gene - medical issues and machine issues really mess with your mojo. Your baby quilt is cute with its "happy hearts" - and those blocks could definitely be a SQUIRREL - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is hard to concentrate or be motivated when you don't feel good so don't be so hard on yourself. Take the time to rest and take care of yourself. The quilt turned out so pretty! After it is washed those little unsmooth areas will disappear.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.