North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Love Quilts

 I’ve been chipping away at the pile of love quilts to be quilted. I got the tool to unlock my motors and away I went. 





Happy Thanksgiving to all.  I hope you have a very blessed day!

We will be having a easy day, turkey, Mac and cheese, and green bean casserole. There are two apple pie desserts and a cheese cake in the fridge.

It just us three ladies here, me, DIL and GD.  🐸


6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you, your DIL and GD, too! LOVE your love quilts - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you certainly get a lot accomplished. It is just my husband and I today, ham, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, and banana pudding...umm ummm good Happy Thanksgiving to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts! I hope you enjoyed a beautiful Thanksgiving celebration. It sounds as if your celebratory meal was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My day was just Mom and Me, but it was a joy. We ate and enjoyed the blessings that we have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a delightful day together.
    Good job on the Love Quilts getting quilted up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute quilts! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and you continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.