North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, March 12, 2021

March is here

 And I have not blogged much(any). I haven’t done much sewing but instead the cross stitch bug has me.

Here are a few pin keeps I have finished. Blogger chose the order grrr.





And I have started a new quilt for the spare bedroom which will again be empty the end of May.  The blocks have all been made and trimmed.  I have a bag with 170 more blocks and it takes for of them for each set.  The bed size is a full and I plan to make it a generous quilt.





5 comments:

  1. Your pin keeps are cute! LOVE your blocks - 170 more should give you a good sized quilt. I'm looking forward to seeing the top - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your three little cross stitch pin keeps are pretty and the fabric backs are cheery. Such a lovely mix of fabrics in your spare bed quilt. Those blocks look as if they were fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a lot of blocks to have in a bag. I may have that many "spare parts" pieced but they don't all go together or fit together...So I started a new project. LOL.
    I like your pin keeps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful little pin keeps!
    That will be such a great scrap quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that quilt a lot! It is going to be a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.