North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Long overdue post

 Time seems to elude me since March…. I spend a bit of time not sewing but I am back now.

Here are some kid quilts that are ready for donation:









These next quilts are the completed Quilty Hugs that are almost ready for giving.

All they need to to stitch down the label and a good wash. 




I have a pile of donated tops which makes me so happy.  People just want to sew and give these tops a good home!

Like so many quilters I have returned to cross stitch.  Here is a couple that I got back from framing. I love how they turned out!  Blogger decided to rotate my pictures ugh.



Life Update…my bladder cancer has returned to haunt me.  Waiting on a surgery date. It will be a simple out patient surgery with little to no down time.

Happy stitching everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Love all those quilts. Such a lovely parade of awesome work. Some backs are as great as the front. Sorry to hear about your health issues. Send prayers your way. Take care. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here -
    Love all of your quilts - you're like the energizer bunny when you get going - and they all turn out SO great!
    I'm SO sorry to hear that your bladder cancer has returned - and wish you a simple surgery and a fast recovery. Take care of yourself - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilts all look lovely, and your cross stitch framing did turn out nicely.
    I hope and pray that the surgery is as easy as you describe it. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you. You do so much good with your donated quilts.
    Sorry your cancer has returned. You will be in my prayers.
    Very pretty cross-stitch "red work" pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.