North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, January 1, 2023

New beginnings

 This was the message at the meditation session I went to today. So let’s turnover a new leaf. Here are the last quilts that were completed. 

This is a small childs quilt that I created with no pattern.  The quilting is made up, just playing with my machines many features.




A string quilt that I had fun putting together. 



This next quilt is from the book half yard quilts from It’s Sew Emma (Fat Quarter Shop).  I made it fat quarter friendly. The pattern is called The Rose. 



Another pattern from the above mentioned book. The backing is fabulous!



I will be including my cross stitch projects here on the blog. It is another form of needlework that is very soothing!




I’m well on my way to a Red Cross stitch wall. 

I have many more projects in progress. 

Happy New Year!  🐸







6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too. Happy to know you are alive and kicking. Love your redworks. Gorgeous! May good health and laughter be with you through the new year. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you again. You have obviously been creative and busy. Love all the red stitchwork!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and Happy New Year to you as well. I am glad to see that you are doing well. The quilts and needlework look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be interested in the names of the top and bottom cross stitch patterns if you could provide those. Beautiful!! The ones in the middle are too small for these old eyes to make out their full loveliness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to visit you and see so many pretties you have created. As ever you are busy stitching lovely pieces. Fabulous quilts; and yes the backing is gorgeous. May your new year be filled with wonderful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back - and with some wonderful eye-candy! LOVE your quilts and your Red Cross Stitch wall. Happy New Year!!!!!!!! - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.