North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

 First up are my little blocks that came out last Friday. 


I have been chipping away at the Chilhowie Mystery Quilt from Bonnie Hunter.  Here are a couple in progress pictures.  I substituted pink for orange this time.  There are four rows and a border or two. 



 

And I have to put in my cross stitch piece (well one anyway).  I have the arch and little houses still to do.  I have loved stitching this piece. I am stitching it on a 36 count Fiber on a Whim Cream and Sugar. 



Keep stitching everyone 🐸!





 




4 comments:

  1. Chilhowie looks great in pink. Good progress made. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your little blocks - and your cross stitch. You're making good progress on Chilhowie - I like your substitution of pink for the orange - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Chilhowie looks good. I think I like the pink better than I would like the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on your little blocks, and your mystery is looking great. The pink gives it a lovely softness.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.