North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Weekly Post

 I am going to try and make weekly updates. 

First up are my Little 4.5 inch blocks that come out every Friday.  So cute.


Next up is the Bonnie Hunter Mystery Chilhowie Quilt. I only have two borders to finish.



My cross stitch progress:




I’m also on to a finish on The Red Bird Sampler By Brenda Gervais.  I have almost all the arch done and the little house. It should be a finish on next weeks post.  I did my own silk conversion which I love. It’s like playing with crayons only better!  🐸








4 comments:

  1. I love your tiny little blocks. They are so cute! Great floss progress. Those little projects are just adorable. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Red Bird Sampler is so very cute; and as for those tiny blocks, they are lovely, but oh my goodness, so tiny to piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little blocks. All of the projects are coming along nicely. I agree, for me it is playing with fabric instead of crayons/paints. It is just more fun - although sometimes a bigger challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing an excellent job with your little blocks!
    The mystery quilt is really pretty.
    And I am impressed with your little cross-stitch projects--not that the projects are little, but the stitching is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.