North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Another One Quilted

I started quilting this top yesterday and finished up around noon.  I used a digital pattern that I think was perfect.  Quilted with gold color connecting threads and MANY pieces of scrap batting.  Win win in my book.  The colors are much brighter that the pictures portray.  This quilt will be another for Chemo patients.




2 comments:

  1. Are those Scrappy Trips blocks? A nice way to use a dozen. I started one of those quilts once. Don't even know if I got that many blocks made. You are doing it for a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to make a scrappy trip around the world quilt. One of these days, maybe. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.