North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Quilty Content

I quilted this top last night and finished it this morning.  Vining leaves on a scrappy top with a medium green thread.  So Fine thread, 80/20 batting.  I also made the binding but have not stitched it on.

I think I have an idea where a lot of these quilts can be donated.  Those receiving chemo surely would appreciate a quilty hug.  I had been wanting a special place for donating and this one just feels right.



With a special place in mind I may be motivated to quilt up some of my many tops.

3 comments:

  1. This one looks lovely and I am sure someone in chemo would love it. Another possible option, if that doesn't work out is a dialysis clinic

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your current situation, this cause strikes close to home. Seems very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful thing to do with this lovely quilt

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.