North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Joy of Giving

Hubs and I are at the chemo center for round two.  I gave two quilty hugs quilts to two women this morning and my heart was joyed.

I have two more that I need to attach labels and they will be ready to give.

The simple act of giving a quilt is wonderful.

Edited:  this is a photo of one of the quilts given today.


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing you are doing, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Liz - your simple act of giving a quilt is wonderful. Round two - sending you both BIG HUGS - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilt! My quilt guild makes lap quilts for veterans in hospice. I'm going to work on one today with a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.