North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, January 15, 2018

Apple Core

I continued assembly of the massive amount of Apple core blocks that were cut using the AccuQuilt.    I got it down to two halves and thought I could make two lap quilts with each one, with a little more effort.  So I did.  I trimmed and added a 3.5 inch border.  This will go to the many chemo patients I support.  One down one to go and never again.  It's tedious sewing.  Any pieces that are remaining will become Apple core four patches.  They will be block squared.  🐸




3 comments:

  1. All those curves would take careful attention. But it sure looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this is not the easiest sewing, but I agree, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you piecing on the machine? I could not do it when I made my apple core, ended up hand piecing.
    what a nice quilt and I like your idea of squaring the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.