North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Round Six COMPLETED ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hubs and I reached a milestone today.  We've endured six rounds of chemo therapy.  I'm so proud of hubby.  The doctor will let us know what the next plan of action is.  (I'm sure it will involve more chemo).

I gave away two quilts this week that provided me with so much JOY!  One couple is from where I live.  I did not realize who he was at first.  My friend M put hubby on the church prayer list.  So sweet.  ๐Ÿธ





3 comments:

  1. Ooo, I really like that first one. I've been thinking about doing one in red, white & blue for a QOV. Maybe your hubs will be able to take a little break from chemo..I know how hard that is. My DH had a glioblastoma. Prayers for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am proud of you, Liz! You are spreading so much love to other chemo patients with the quilts you are giving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a long time since I visited your blog. I'm sorry to hear about your husband going through chemo, but I love reading how you are helping others as well. The quilts are beautiful! Sending prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.