North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, January 14, 2018

QOV Awarded

This quilt of valor was awarded on Saturday in a private family gathering.  After the award we all want to dinner at a local restaurant.  What a great family.  They really made me feel very welcome.  I did know the mother from my trips to the library in town.  I actually ran into her at chemo.  She brings a patient.  One thing led to another.  They all made my day!🐸






5 comments:

  1. I have 3 or 4 patriotic panels that I wanted to work with but wasn't sure how to go about doing them. Love the checkboard around the panel. How did you figure out what size to make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is very beautiful - piecing and quilting. You have done a wonderful thing both in making the quilt and in giving it away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beauty, Liz! You are so generous with your time and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love what you did with this panel...just wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Quilt! and YAy! Thank you for hugging a Veteran ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.